close
Youtube歌源:
https://youtu.be/kkO0MqQvMYg
某些基督教派認為獨角獸是耶蘇的化身,當獨角獸把角探進聖母瑪利亞的腹中,獨角獸就變成了人。可惜最後被祂所愛的人(世人)殺死。正因如此,獨角獸象徵永恆不變,純潔和堅定。
(獨角獸資料:https://tw.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20051029000014KK08619
The Last Unicon 最後一隻獨角獸
Passenger
Well we'll kiss for that's how it begins
我們的親吻只是擁抱前的信號
We'll embrace just to warm our skins
而我們的擁抱不過是為了溫暖各自的肌膚
I'll think of her and you'll think of him
我思念她如同妳思念他
And we'll talk to keep the silence from our ears
我們的談話只是驅逐寂靜的手段
And we'll laugh because we're so close to tears
大笑是因為我們就站在眼淚潰堤的邊緣
We're just lonely, you know, that's why we're here
我們只是寂寞,你知道的,所以我們才在這裡
Cos you don't taste like you should
因為你不應該是這個模樣
And you don't fit in my arms like she would
也不像她一樣適應我的擁抱
Lying in the dark, it's understood
身在充滿謊言的漆黑中,彼此心照不宣
We are both lost
我們都迷失了
And we won't be found
而且不會被發現
We will wake up with each other in our paws
我們使用爪子來叫醒彼此
You cover over white bits like I've not seen them before
就像我從未見過似的,妳清理掉那點點的白漬
We'll say goodbye and then we'll say no more.
我們在道出「再見」後就再也沒有交談了
Cause hearts won't buy love and nor will they sell,
因為我們的心買不到也賣不出愛
And there is no love in this hotel.
這間旅店裡並不存在著愛
Though we're walking home we know too well
即便我們一同相偕到家,即便我們深知
We are both lost
我們都迷失了
We are both lost
我們都迷失了
And we won't be found.
而且不會被發現
She was my compass,
她曾是我的指南針
He was your map,
他曾是妳的地圖
We've come too far to be turning back.
我們為了回頭而走得太遠了
And we'll sit on our single beds,
當我們在一起躺在床上卻同床異夢時
Nothing on our hearts and tears on our threads,
心裡空蕩但衣裳沾滿了淚
For we know the last unicorn is dead.
因為我們明白最後一隻獨角獸已經死了
全站熱搜
留言列表